Friday 23 March 2012

Sam B's 100wc - week 25.

It was a Monday, a school day but when I got to my mums room she gasped, “You are not going to school, you are red!” On that note I got my duvet and went down stairs to watch TV and go to sleep. A boring day. Half way though the boring day mum said the one thing I hate. Mum asked, “How can I help you?”… It kills me! She can be the most annoying person in the world I mean who would go that low she is the lowest of the low. So low she can’t be seen.

By Sam B - Ash Class.

4 comments:

  1. Oh dear! Someone's a bit grumpy when they're ill! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sam's Mum Kirsti23 March 2012 at 17:34

    And there I was just trying to be nice :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sam, thanks for taking part in the 100WC. Goodness me, whatever it was that made you red also seemed to put you in a terrible mood! I would have liked to have found out why you had gone red in the first place? And were you red like with a rash, or red like a postbox? And was it your whole body including your hair?! An interesting way to use the prompt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isaac the Badger29 March 2012 at 17:19

    You were funny and red, cool mix!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.