Monday 19 March 2012

Ethan's 100wc - week 24.

"That was very interesting, Timothy. Now it's your turn, Billy."
Yaaaaaaay! I love show and tell! It's fun. But mine is the best. Just wait.
"My show and tell is my pet spider, tarantula, thing. His name's Steve. He's fifty years old, but he's very playful. When he's scared, he turns white, but he turns black when he's happy. Anyone want a closer look?"
Loads of hands raised, so I carefully pushed him onto a plate, so everyone could see him.
Some people said things like: "Cool!" or "Epic!" or "I want one!" or - well you get it.
It was the best show'n'tell ever.

By Ethan - Ash Class.

7 comments:

  1. well done Ethan.
    I really liked it when you wrote "Cool" and "Epic"
    There my favourite words!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done, excellent story Ethan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ms Woodgate (100WC Team)21 March 2012 at 19:32

    Great work Ethan this is a very imaginative response to this week's 100WC. I think I would be very excited to have such an interesting show and tell. You have included speech well to set the scene. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Ethan great spider!Doesen't he scares others?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the name Steve and I like your spider great job Ethan keep it up. :D

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.