Friday 23 March 2012

Dylan's 100wc - week 25.

The strange voice...
I was walking home when I heard a strange voice coming from behind me it said “how can I help you” turned around nothing was there heard it again I turned round still nothing was there I started getting scared I starting walking  in the direction of my house I heard it again but this time it sounded angry and wouldn’t  stop I finally arrived at my house I opened the door it stopped but then the glass smashed I got even more scared my mum walked through the door and quickly told me what was happening.

NEVER TO BE CONTINUED.

By Dylan - Ash Class.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Dylan - this a really good 100wc, but it's missing one thing: full stops! Remember they are important - they help your writing to make sense!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so cool

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.