Sunday 4 March 2012

Chloe's 100wc - week 22


As I sprinted down the hallway I could hear the clashing of the bones as they banged against the walls. I screamed my loudest but no-one heard me. I was running down the hallway of a museum on one of the creepiest day of the year. It was the start of MARCH….
The first day of March is heard to be the day the dinosaurs come back…
Usually I would be in my cosy bed dreading knowing that dinosaurs could be in the closest museum to my house. But no, I was being chased by a dinosaur's ball of bones…

By Chloe - Ash Class.

3 comments:

  1. really good piece of writing Chloe! I really enjoyed it.
    From Emelia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spot on Emelia - this is fab!
    Mr K :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. isaac the Parrot8 March 2012 at 16:14

    Spot on Mr K- this is fab!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.