Thursday 8 March 2012

Sam B's 100wc - week 23

I was on the train ready to go up Snowdon Mountain, the weather was beautiful. But when we had got to the top I sighed, "oh no the weather has changed for the worst." When I got off the train the wind blew me back! Once I had battled the though the wind to get to the shop, I had a massive hot chocolate to keep me warm. Suddenly we had to go back on the train but when everyone had sat down, we had to get off because the dilapidated old train had broken down-  oh no, we were stuck on a Mountain!

By Sam B - Ash Class.

4 comments:

  1. Sam I wouldn't want to be stuck on the top of a mountain. But at least there is a shop to sit in and hot chocolate to drink! Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sam, I enjoyed reading your 100wc. I love the fact you have used 'dilapidated' and ended with a bit of a cliffhanger. I don't know if you've been up Snowdon, but the weather changes up there a lot!
    Mr Brown
    Moorfield Primary School

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Mr Brown thanks for your comment but I really did go up Snowdon and I really did get stuck.

      Delete
  3. AWESOME that was totaly AWESOME. I liked how you had hot chocolate. (Mac) Saint John Vianney School

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.