Friday 23 March 2012

Lauren's 100wc - week 25.

“Mum I am going to town!” roared Mya. “Ok, see you later!” I got my coats on and stared to set off to town. Finally I got to town and stared at this lovely store with all these cuddle teddy bears. “Wow!” gasped Mya. I ran to the shop and went though the crooked door I was expecting a bright lovely shop but it was dull as black I went up the creepy stairs when BANG I fell on the floor all of a sudden someone whispered, “how can I help  you?” Mya wailed, “who are you?” “Where have you come from?” Mya screamed.

By Lauren - Ash Class.

10 comments:

  1. thx for putting it on mr k

    ReplyDelete
  2. well done Lauren. Looking forward to hearing all about your Olympics Hero's

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this could be the start of a spooky ghost story.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great story Lauren with a super cliff hanger that you could take in many directions! I'm wondering if you made a plan of what you wanted to write before you started. There are lots of ideas here but some of them could do with being a bit clearer.I'm being a bit picky I know!! It's super to see your work on the 100WC!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you Mrs, Skinner i will trye do think aboyt that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i really like your 100 word challenge Lauren, but maybe instead of it being a teddy bear shop maybe it could be a spooky library or something like that
    Super 100 word challenge

    ReplyDelete
  7. Isaac the Badger29 March 2012 at 17:15

    I spotted a bit that didn't make sence, but over all it was A-MAZ-ING!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love your 100wc cool it is very good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Charlotte/Lottie30 March 2012 at 18:26

    Hi Lauren great 100wc, but away to improve it would be to add Mya insted of I and then Mya. Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lauren, I love story for your 100 word challenge. Why did you pick this topic to write about for your 100 word challenge? :D -Jessica

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.