Sunday 4 March 2012

Mya's 100wc - week 22.

It’s the witches. They’ve done it again. They’re going to try and raise the dark made flesh, the Devil himself. The witches are going to use bone magic. I crept round the lair and looked at the plans, it was in Latin. I struggled to read it. That moment I heard footsteps coming down the stairs. I tried to hide in the corner but she sniffed me out and seized me in her bony fingers. Soon after her skin became scaly and red, her eyes became fiery and horns started to grow. I had come too late the Devil was here.

By Mya - Ash Class.

4 comments:

  1. Yikes!! Fab piece of writing, Mya :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow- this is a really spooky piece of writing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a really good piece of writiing Mya
    well done

    ReplyDelete
  4. isaac the Parrot8 March 2012 at 16:49

    SCARY A-MAZ-ING! (I think it's the most scary A-MAZ-ING i've ever done) which is a good thing obviously!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.