Friday 23 March 2012

Matthew's 100wc - week 25.

One day I was jogging down the street when I saw a shop called ‘Buzy Books’ I walked in, it was complete darkness. I heard a noise, “Hello!” I shouted - there was no reply, so I walked further down the aisle. Suddenly a man in scruffy clothes walked in front of me, he asked, “How may I help you?” in a really weak voice.
“Don’t you mean how can I help you?” I asked “How long have you been in this shop?”
“Thirty-nine years,” he said with his voice fading away. Then I realised he had died…

By Matthew - Ash Class.

6 comments:

  1. amber charlotte23 March 2012 at 12:56

    mint man

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really liked this Matt, you keep the reader in suspense, very eerie and cleverly written.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ms H Rossington29 March 2012 at 14:26

    At last Matty your 100wc. Was worth the wait. Well done. Mumx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isaac the Badger29 March 2012 at 17:08

    lots of mums on the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Matt! This is a super piece for the 100WC. I'm really impressed with the way you planned it so that it made sense. It had a very sad ending though. I wonder why no-one had seen the man before? Well done & thank you for sharing your work on the 100WC!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.