Friday 23 March 2012

Jack W's 100wc - week 25.

It was the 50th day that that stupid robber stole from us again, we’ve called the police and everything but they will not listen. It was the sixth time we’ve called the police, they got fed up of us calling them so they said, “fine but just this once!!!!”  I leaped ten feet in the air saying, “YES!!!” Suddenly there was a kick on the door, I slowly tip toed to the door, I heard a loud bark. I opened the door and I saw a police man with a dog beside him, “how can I help you?” I asked.

By Jack W - Ash Class.

3 comments:

  1. Robbed for 50 days in a row - poor you, Jack!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isaac the Badger29 March 2012 at 17:37

    do you have any money left

    ReplyDelete
  3. This has got lots of ideas in it Jack. I got a little bit confused but I think that was because you left out a couple of key words maybe. It is so good to see your work here on the 100WC.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.