Friday 23 March 2012

Isaac's 100wc - week 25.

The Judge turned to me, he asked for my story. So I told him how I was creeping down the dark, damp street. Then suddenly, disaster! A tall man; dressed in bright blue turned to me and asked, “How can I help you?” It was the local policeman. I had to tell him that I was going to burgle his house, which didn’t go down to well! I the Judge also that he had handcuff me and brought me to where I am now.

“I see you were going to be pretty naughty,” bellowed the Judge. “Five years in jail for you…”

By Isaac - Ash Class.

8 comments:

  1. Wow Isaac- Thats not very nice for the man; 5 years in jail! Good job, I enjoyed reading it Isaac!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isaac the Badger29 March 2012 at 17:03

      Thank you Molly, did you imagine the man as mean or nice? because the man could be completely innocent, and it could be the judge who's vile and evil?? who knows?

      Delete
  2. ace story isaac unlucky for that man.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isaac the Badger29 March 2012 at 17:04

      are you Jonathan from Poplar?

      Delete
  3. Isaac the Badger29 March 2012 at 17:06

    Mr K I've only got 3 comments!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. isaac the Parrot29 March 2012 at 18:42

      it was actually four, oops!

      Delete
  4. Terry (Isaac's Dad!)29 March 2012 at 17:43

    I love the story, although the jail sentence seemed a bit harsh!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh goodness Isaac. you've turned to life of crime very early in your lifetime! ;) This is a jolly story and you have used the prompt well! Thank you for joining the 100WC

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.