Monday 2 April 2012

10,000 hits on our blog!

Wow! This afternoon we passed the 10,000 hits mark for our blog - that's an amazing achievement by all of you because those 10,000 visits have been because of ONE thing - people wanting to see your fabulous work! Let's go for 20,000 by the end of the year! :-)

EVEN MORE IMPORTANTLY...
I wanted to say a huge thank you to Molly and Isaac for the many excellent comments they've been leaving on our 100 word challenges this week (week 26 - you can find the posts here and here) - do have a look because they're a super example of how to make really interesting and productive comments, picking out all the good parts but also some bits that can be improved. Moreover, they highlight any mistakes sensitively and sensibly so that the writers can use their advice to improve their work in the future - well done guys!

Mr K :-)

6 comments:

  1. Thankyou Mr Kenyon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we can get 30,000 people by the end of the year and maybe 7 new flags!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mr Kenyon, I've created a new blog and I have forgot how to put the comments through to me before that really go on the real blog! Help me please!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fantastic achievement for your blog! This reflects all your hard work. I have really enjoyed looking at it and I look forward to coming back and seeing more!

    Mr Hayslop
    Bradford Moor Primary School
    http://bradfordmoor.primaryblogger.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Easter Ash Class+ Mr Kenyon!

    Hope you all have a fantastic Easter and enjoy the rest of your Easter Break! Don't forget not to eat too much chocolate and make yoursel sick! (Thats what I will probley do, LOL! :-))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done Molly and Isaac!!! I think it is wonderful to leave comments on any blog so well done!!! :) Jessamy :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.