Sunday 22 July 2012

Goodbye to the class & blog of 2011-12!

Well it's time to say goodbye to the Ash Class blog of 2011-12 - this will be the last post here, although we'll continue to publish any comments you'd like to make. We've had an amazing first year of blogging - nearly 29,000 visits from 94 different countries - you should all be so proud that your work has generated so much interest from around the world! You have been a fabulous class to teach and I am 100% certain that you will be an outstanding Year Six group.

I think my highlight of the year was our trip to Borth (even though it was a bit soggy!), but another highlight has been seeing the tremendous work you have all produced, especially in ICT - videos, iPad music, Sketch-up, Scratch - you have done it all to a fantastically high standard.

You can find the new Ash Class blog for 2012-13 here - please do leave us a comment!

Mr K :-)

11 comments:

  1. My best highlight has to be the BEAR POOP!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will well and truely miss this class, I have learned loads of new things that I am proud to show people. Once again, I will miss you Ash Class and I wish you all luck in your next class!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will miss you mr k and Ash.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am still in ash yes

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi my name is Ollie, I am 9 years old.I like playing football and cycling.I have a younger brother. We love camping for our holidays and swimming in the sea is my best thing ever! When I am older I wantto scuba dive.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am still still in ash YES YES YES

    ReplyDelete
  7. What grade is your class I think you are 4s. How is England are crumpits good? they look good.

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi ash class
    nice post

    ReplyDelete
  9. hello there ash class nice post

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.